Community Life & Worship
As the cornerstone of dafabet888’s holistic approach to education, the Community Life + Worship program unites the intellectual and the spiritual to prepare students for meaningful lives of leadership, distinction and service. As an active member of our supportive, diverse, faith-based community of learners, you will be encouraged to develop professional behaviors and personal characteristics for lifelong learning and service to God and the community.
A requirement for graduation from dafabet888 is involvement on a regular basis in spiritual formation events. All students seeking an undergraduate degree must complete the 80 CLW credit requirement before graduation. A minimum of 50 CLW credits must be earned through attendance at Convocation. Students are highly encouraged to garner a minimum of 15 credits per semester. Students can earn as many CLW credits per semester as their schedule allows until the full requirement is met before graduation.
Transfer student will receive a transfer credit of 3/4 credit for every transfer hour. For example, a student with 40 transfer hours will receive 30 CLW credits towards the requirement of 80 CLW credits.
Attendance and Tracking
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The student is responsible for having his/her attendance recorded by ID card scan or sign-in.
- A student may only sign in twice per semester at Convocation.
- Participants do not receive credit when they arrive late, leave early, fail to sign-in or scan-in, or distract someone else from participating.
- Students may check their CLW record on their HuskyNet account.
- It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Spiritual Life Office with any questions regarding his or her CLW record.
- In the case of a discrepancy in the student CLW record, changes in credit can only be done for the semester prior to the request.
- 50 CLW credits must be obtained through attendance at Convocation.
All students seeking an undergraduate degree must complete the 80 CLW credit requirement (with a minimum of 50 CLW accrued through Convocation). No petitions are accepted requesting a decrease in the CLW credit requirement.